This year's London Air Quality Network Conference will be held at King's on July 13th.
The LAQN conference is a chance for members to meet and discuss the latest developments in air quality science and policy at local and national level
This year's event will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Marylebone Road supersite, Europe’s foremost urban air pollution laboratory.
Over the last two decades the site has played host to ministers, researchers and delegates from around the world and the research performed there has provided deep insight into how modern urban air pollution has changed, informing policy development, modelling and toxicology research.
The conference will also include analysis of recent air pollution episodes in London and the South East, including emerging issues around wood burning and a look at what the future air pollution might be in 2030 and 2050.
The conference is free to our funding organisations, project partners, researchers and collaborators. Representatives of other organisations are welcome to attend at a charge of £85 +VAT per person.
To register please email: Valentina Lotti
We look forward to seeing you there.
Item date 11/04/2017
- Green Screen Study: St Cuthbert with St Matthias Primary School "Final Report"
- The London Air Quality Network Conference 2017
- Pollutionwatch: 9 April 2017
- Pollutionwatch: 12 March 2017
- Pollutionwatch: 12 February 2017
- Pollutionwatch: 29 January 2017
- Simply cleaning exhausts would be a missed opportunity to build better cities
- Msc in Global Air Quality Management
- Pollutionwatch: 8 January 2017
- Nitrogen dioxide limits in London - update
Page 1 of 55
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive