A replacement analyser was installed at the Oxford Street monitoring site on Friday 13th May. Although the existing analyser was currently operating well, Westminster City Council has installed a newer one to reduce the likelihood of future equipment faults following a failure at the beginning of the year.
The official data set for this high profile site now originates from this newer unit, but the original one will be run alongside, as a cross check, for several months.
Item date 19/05/2016
- The London Air Quality Network Conference 2016
- Pea Soup House
- Job Vacancy: Web Developer
- Pollutionwatch: 12 June 2016
- Agenda published for LondonAir conference – 21st June
- Environment and Health Question Time 20 June 2016
- Pollutionwatch: 29 May 2016
- LondonAir Conference 21st June 2016
- New Equipment for Oxford Street
- Pollutionwatch: 8 May 2016
Page 4 of 55
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive