The Global Air Quality: Management and Science MSc is a unique study programme that combines research excellence with close links to business and policy makers.
makers. The course covers all aspects of air quality, from emissions, measurement and modelling to exposure science and the impacts of air pollutants on health.
- Internationally renowned experts and practitioners deliver a stimulating and varied study programme.
- You will study theoretical and practical aspects of air quality and health-related sciences.
- Opportunities to gain specific and targeted training and research in the fields of air quality management.
- Unrivalled access to sophisticated air quality instruments, air quality models, emission inventories and innovative data analysis methods.
- You will form strong links with departmental research groups and external organisations Worldwide.
Item date 13/01/2017
- Msc in Global Air Quality Management
- Pollutionwatch: 8 January 2017
- Nitrogen dioxide limits in London - update
- New data visualisation tools
- PhD Studentships
- Pollutionwatch: 12 December 2016
- Postgraduate Virtual Fair
- Pollution in London, Photojournalism Project, Sarah Stirk
- New Global Air Quality: Management & Science MSc
- Death by a Thousand Coughs: Tackling London's Air Pollution Crisis
Page 1 of 54
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive