The MRC-PHE Centre for Environment and Health is holding an Environment and Health Question Time panel discussion, as part of the MRC Festival of Medical Research.
The event will be chaired by Sile Lane, Director of Campaigns and Policy at Sense About Science, and will feature speakers from the Green Party, Policy Institute at King’s, ClientEarth, and the Committee on the Medical Effects of Air Pollutants.
Refreshments will be available. The event is free but please register using Eventbrite.
Item date 10/06/2016
- The London Air Quality Network Conference 2016
- Pea Soup House
- Job Vacancy: Web Developer
- Pollutionwatch: 12 June 2016
- Agenda published for LondonAir conference – 21st June
- Environment and Health Question Time 20 June 2016
- Pollutionwatch: 29 May 2016
- LondonAir Conference 21st June 2016
- New Equipment for Oxford Street
- Pollutionwatch: 8 May 2016
Page 4 of 55
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive