Daniel Marsh, a member of the environmental research group at King’s College London, was recently awarded the Ian McCrae award for ‘outstanding work in air quality’ at the Institute of Air Quality Management’s annual routes to clean air conference in Bristol.
Daniel is part of a team that manage the London Low Emission Construction Partnership, a project supported by the Mayor of London, and the prestigious award was given in recognition of both a successful industry outreach campaign promoting ‘best in class’ emission reductions, running innovative emission control techniques on active construction sites and the development of web based tools that support the Greater London Authority's non-road mobile machinery policy to use low emission engines on all new major developments across London.
Item date 19/10/2016
- Thank You
- Pollutionwatch: April 2012
- LondonAir Seminar 2012
- Daily Air Quality Index - discrepancies in reporting between websites
- Daily Air Quality Index - reporting performance assessment
- New Daily Air Quality Index film
- The new King’s College London Report is published this week.
- Pollutionwatch: March 2012
- Air Mail February 2012
- Pollutionwatch: February 2012
Page 27 of 53
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive