The Global Air Quality: Management and Science MSc is a unique study programme that combines research excellence with close links to business and policy makers.
makers. The course covers all aspects of air quality, from emissions, measurement and modelling to exposure science and the impacts of air pollutants on health.
- Internationally renowned experts and practitioners deliver a stimulating and varied study programme.
- You will study theoretical and practical aspects of air quality and health-related sciences.
- Opportunities to gain specific and targeted training and research in the fields of air quality management.
- Unrivalled access to sophisticated air quality instruments, air quality models, emission inventories and innovative data analysis methods.
- You will form strong links with departmental research groups and external organisations Worldwide.
Item date 13/01/2017
- Thank You
- Vehicle emission measurements in London
- First High Ozone of 2012
- UK Government in Court over air pollution
- Fire at chemical processing plant in Greenwich
- Pollutionwatch: May 2012
- City of London expand information available on LAQN
- Air Mail April 2012
- Characterization of the PM10 contribution from waste treatment industrial sources.
- Willesden metal recycling fire
Page 27 of 54
The latest news and research from King's: View the archive